Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 03:49:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8327 Posts in 1139 Topics by 1288 Members
Latest Member: PutnamSinclair
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  NUDE RECREATION AND ACTIVITIES
| |-+  Driving Naked
| | |-+  4 Wheeling Nude
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 4 Wheeling Nude  (Read 2578 times)
Nhavasu

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2012, 03:32:26 PM »

We live in an area where there is miles of open desert and often go offroading , camping and hiking nude.  We have never been harased by either rangers or others about being nude!
Report to moderator   Logged
luvtobenaked813

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 05:41:43 PM »

Just noticed this post but we totally agree with you.  We've enjoying riding our dirt bikes, atvs and even PWC naked and have not been harassed, a few checks but nothing more or less.  We've had great times riding the remote areas of the imperial sand dunes nude and only once has a BLM employee stopped to check on us.  When he did he simply wanted to make sure we were ok and had not had mechanical issues stranding us from camp.   If you are ever in central and west tx or the Imperial area please say hi, we would love to meet some fellow nude riders.
nudedrew
Textile Challenged

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »

How cool to off road in your own backyard without being harassed by anyone. It would be great to see others become more acceptable about nudist spread that view point. I like to hike and never had anyone give me a problem and in fact when they do see me they may ask a question or a positive comment. Sounds like funů.stay and play naked. 
trione1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 05:37:48 PM »

I wear shorts to get into my truck, then they come off for my dive to where I am hiking nude. Do my hike and drive back home and only put shorts on to get into the house then they are off again. I have driven my MGB nude regularly on road trips.
jbeegoode

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 05:16:27 AM »

I got back into a 4x4 after 15 years without one, just a year or two ago. The idea was to get way backcountry to get away and freely nude while camping, with naturist hiking from there.

We get back in there and then can hike further, rather than hiking in and being too tired, or without time to go further. It has opened up numerous fine adventures.

We always plan our nude adventures to be just that, from the get go and all the way back home, door to door. We have driven hundreds of miles nude, and then spent our time at the destination even more free and unencumbered. 
Jbee 
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: