Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 06:53:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8214 Posts in 1127 Topics by 1254 Members
Latest Member: Jimbob
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  HIKING NAKED
| |-+  Naked Hikers In The United States And Canada
| | |-+  New Mexico Naked Hikers
Pages: 1 2 3 » Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Mexico Naked Hikers  (Read 9690 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »

Find others in New Mexico who enjoy hiking naked. Please post your city so others can easily find you!
Report to moderator   Logged
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 12:34:21 AM »

Hi I live in Chaparral,NM. just ne. of El Paso,Tx.  I would like to meet other naked hikers and go hiking. Hiking alone can get boring.
Jeffrey
cwbyrider45
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 12:46:36 PM »

Howdy I live Albuquerque, New Mexico, would like to meet others for nude hikind and other activities
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 02:33:18 PM »

I guess there is no one who live in my area to hike with. I think this because I got no replyes. O well I'll just contenue alone.    Jeffrey
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 07:39:49 PM »

Hi, I'm still looking for other naked hikers that live in or around the Chaparral, NM. area to hike with. I come to the blog every day to check it out for any replies. My email adress is in my profile. So if you like to meet up drop me an email and I'll get back  to. Hopeing to hike with someone someday. Untill then stay naked. Jeffrey 
Cartoman3
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »

Well Jeff, there are others, just not near you.

I very occasionally get to the Chapparal area. Most often I hike in the Gila NF and along the Gila River Lower Box area in Grant and Hidalgo counties (about 2.5 hours away.)

So, if you head up this way, let me know, I'll show you some interesting hikes (river, forest, mine sites, lovely canyons with water most of the time.)
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 12:36:07 PM »

Wow ! It's great to know that I'm not alone. Though You are 2.5 miles away I'll let you know when I will be in your area. Stay naked. Jeffrey
tigereyes77
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »

Hello all, I'm 30/male and in Albuquerque, NM. And I like to do some nude hiking in the jemez mountains along with other areas near Albuquerque and in NM. We are also starting up a naturist group and i'm sure if we get enough members we can start up a hiking group too. You can find more information on the group by going here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ziafun
jager
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 02:45:11 PM »

Hi Jeff,

I also occasionally get to the Chapparal area near EP. I often go around the west side in the NM desert area. I hope to make a trip in end of June. If I can schedule something to get way to your hiking spot we can meet up and do some naked hiking.

Happy nude hiking.
jager
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 07:23:12 PM »

Lone naked Hiker?

Ok, I am with Jeff, New Mexico is a great place to naked hike. Lots of forests both pine and low lands, hot deserts and hot (radium) springs.  I have hiked on mountains of Franklin, Columbus, Cloudcroft and Ruidoso. I have also enjoyed the Malpies areas along the Rio Grand valley. The forests of the Vermajo park region. I am a lone hiker?

BTW - has anyone ever done any naked hiking at White Sands? Some places can be remote, but have never ventured that far with out from the road.

Find others in New Mexico who enjoy hiking naked. Please post your city so others can easily find you!
jager
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 10:05:08 AM »

Lone naked Hiker?

Ok, I am with Jeff, New Mexico is a great place to naked hike. Lots of forests both pine and low lands, hot deserts and hot (radium) springs.  I have hiked on mountains of Franklin, Columbus, Cloudcroft and Ruidoso. I have also enjoyed the Malpies areas along the Rio Grand valley. The forests of the Vermajo park region. I am a lone hiker?

BTW - has anyone ever done any naked hiking at White Sands? Some places can be remote, but have never ventured that far with out from the road.

Uum.. I see your new to NM.. :-)  Grin
Those are cities all around the same 50 inhabited miles of where we hike.  The drives are on about 1 hour or less. (But thanks for your comments.)

Please, others, join us in some hiking on the weekdays. I will be hiking in south NM near EP. I am thinking around Trans-mountain road. What do you think? Good place?
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »

No it is not a good place to hike naked. To many eyes to see. Go north to NM 404 to any turn off and go north or south off the high way untill you cant see the road. This is where I hike.  Stay naked. Jeffrey Grin
jager
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 04:09:35 PM »

Thanks for the tip. I'll drive around to find some a good place. It look like it will be empty around those areas off of the road, unless they are filled with ATV drivers.

Do you get out there much in the summer?
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »

Only on Sunday and Monday. Jeffrey
jager
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 03:57:56 PM »

Hi Jeff,

I did get out to the hiking area several days. I have been on a different trail each day. I think I know where you have been hiking, now. I see lots of areas that are great hiking - flat, hills, mountains, arroyo, or just flat roads.

Great days for hiking these past few days. The weather is 106+ on the rocks, but the wind does cool you off. I drink lots of water before going out. Funny how you can drink about 1/3 of a gal of water and never need to pee in that heat. I know I am perspiring, but the air is so dry it is gone off my skin in seconds.

I'll see if I can post a picture of the gate where I think your going. I see it was around mile marker 8. I have been to the roads on mile 4, 3 and gas line around mile 5 on NM404.

Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

Hi Jager
  Yes that is the place I go hiking. I go into the first fork and stay to the left. Follow that road to the top of a hill where there is another fork in the road. I then turn left to the east and follow it down the hill. Just before the next hill I turn right and cross to the far side of the new clearing for the new gas pipeline and stop there at the little road that goes on south for my hikes. I now do this on sundays and mondays after 7pm because of the heat.  I hope to see you next time I go naked hiking. Stay Naked. Jeffrey
Pages: 1 2 3 » Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: