Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 02:22:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8343 Posts in 1141 Topics by 1295 Members
Latest Member: Rick
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  HIKING NAKED
| |-+  Naked Hikers In The United States And Canada
| | |-+  New Jersey Naked Hikers
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Jersey Naked Hikers  (Read 4518 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »

Find others in New Jersey who enjoy hiking naked. Please post your city so others can easily find you!
Report to moderator   Logged
Livinaunatural
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »

IN Cherry Hill area in S Jersey.  Have free-hiked in Wharton State Forest near Hammonton many time, but would love to find other places as well....Pine Barrens, etc??  Anyone else in the area, let's touch base.  The warmer weather is FINALLY coming!!!
Stay naked!
Scott
mitswop
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 03:21:09 PM »

Hi All,

I'm in Central New Jersey and have hiked part of the Appalachian Trail naked.  I'm planning to go for it again this year on the Appalachian Trail in North West New Jersey on Naked Hiking Day on the AT.  It's onj the summer solstice which I believe is Friday 6/20 this year (2008).  Anyone want to join me?

mitswop
kenslake
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

Hi, I'm in South Jersey.  I like to hike, bike, swim, ski, camp.  Anytime I can be naked while doing it is better! (although I haven't actually tried naked skiing yet!)  I'd love to find some buddies with similar interests that I could hang with. 
mitswop
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

I had planned ot hike on the AT in NW North Western NJ on Friday (6/20), but due some changes in plans, I got out there on Thursday 6/19.  I recently bought a kilt and started out hiking in that.  I got to my turn-around point (about 5 miles into the hike) and decided to hike naked on the way back.  I'm still a little uncomfortable with meeting up with people so I attached my kilt to the hip strap of my day pack for easy access.  I also had a bandanna hanging from the front of the belt to cover important parts.  But from the back and side, one could tell I was naked.

I had not run into another soul during the entire trip to that point.  I started back and entered a swampy section where the trail is on a narrow board walk.  There is water all around, probably ankle to knee deep.  As soon as I stepped foot on the board walk I heard voices and saw two guys coming towards me.  My options were to turn around and run or step to the side and let them pass.  Turning around and running would have looked pretty foolish so I stepped off the boards onto a cross beam that supports the board walk.  The first guy passed me, asked if I was alright to which I responded "Yep, I'm fine.  How are you?"  He responded something about me looking like I was suffering.  The second guy passed me and asked if I had lost a bet.  I said, "No, just trying to stay cool."  I wish I had said "No, I just like hiking naked."

I covered up at the next major road crossing and then again when the trail goes through some farm land.  A little farther on I was going to strip again, but I just didn't feel comfortable.  I was almost back to my car anyways.  It was a great day.  I hiked about 10 miles, about 2 of it mostly naked.  One problem about hiking naked or with a kilt and no undershorts...I got some nasty chaffing!  I'd do it again though!  I'd love to have some company.

Tim
dmanehc
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »

I am looking for a place in Atlantic Co. where I can go nude hiking and skinny dipping.
dmanehc
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »

what trails do you use in Wharton State?
baredick
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

looking for safe places in south jersey to go freehiking and.or skinny dipping.
baredick
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 07:26:11 AM »

WENT FOR FIRST NAKED HIKE. WENT IN WHARTON STATE FOREST ON THE BATONA TRAIL. TOOK A 20 MINUTES ALONG A POND. IT WAS GREAT TO FEEL FREE IN THE NUDE AND NATURE.  Grin
baredick
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 07:00:43 AM »

Went for a hike on Batona trail Easter Monday. Went west from Evans Bridge to Stroke road. It a little cool in the city. But, when I got on the trail it was warm. The sun was just right and it felt good . I hope to go again soon maybe longer. There are a lot of fire plow lines which are not to hard to walk maybe I found time for them.
baredick
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 05:03:20 PM »

::)went for hour hike on Batona Trail. The weather was warm. The sun was coming in and out of the clouds. Left Evans Bridge eastwards about half hour out then back. Even cross out one road while nude. The sun n my skin felt great. Looking for the next trip. Maybe this I will bring my camera.
DorothyFromOz
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 08:37:44 AM »

Grin Just stoppin' in to let you know about a nudist club located on 145 acres in the Highlands and Mountains of Northern New Jersey.  The club has a few hiking trails.  The Highlands Trail [http://www.highlands-trail.org/]
passes right outside the main gate.  The club is surrounded by Newark watershed, Russia Brook Sanctuary and other wildlife areas and hosts a fall foliage hike in October.  Information about visiting the club, amenities including overnight rentals can be found at www.rocklodge.com. Grin

SurfFisingNude
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 07:12:32 AM »

Does anyone have information on the NJ state laws regarding nudity?  Is there any link that you can post to have a read?  Obviously, walking down the town center, you're going to be arrested.  What about a hike in a secluded area, with no intent to harm (etc.) and you come across a Ranger, is there a true violation of the law? 
hknd

Hiking Gear

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »

Hey BD, if you read this in 2012/2013, I'm looking forward to the warmer (75+ degrees) to get some healthy hiking in again.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: