Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 03:30:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8289 Posts in 1135 Topics by 1275 Members
Latest Member: timbopark
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  HIKING NAKED
| |-+  Naked Hikers In The United States And Canada
| | |-+  Massachusetts Naked Hikers
Pages: 1 2 3 » Go Down Print
Author Topic: Massachusetts Naked Hikers  (Read 9370 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »

Find others in Massachusetts who enjoy hiking naked. Please post your city so others can easily find you!
Report to moderator   Logged
priapasim
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 03:58:52 PM »

Hey anyone- Come hike and hang naked with me at the former Hadley reservoir, trails about good now unless we get a lot more rain,
BUD
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 09:11:21 AM »

Hi,
My name is Bud. Just found this site. I live in north central Ma area. Enjoy being nude but have done very little nude hiking. Do enjoy finding secluded areas, open ledges, skinny dip pools getting naked and enjoying the nice warm sunshine. Have hiked in the whites, but mostly hike at Wachusett, Monadnock, southern end of the Wapack
webstergay
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 07:51:17 AM »

Hi to all from Massachusetts..
Live in Webster over the line from Ct..
Have hiked a bit in the douglas forest - enjoyed being naked but was nerve racking thinking someone would pass me by.   
Looking to retirement in 307 days 15 hours 8 minutes.. 
Can also be contacted at gayinri1@yahoo
rene (rainey)
oscarbartoni
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »

My girlfriend and I live in Northampton and we have not gone nude hiking yet. I have a leg problem so I cannot go for a long time but maybe a mile or so would be my limits. I would love to find some trails that we could go on with another couple or so to enjoy nature at its best.
William           Smiley
kenmusic
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 09:27:06 PM »

Hi, this is Ken, a 41 year old single white male from Quincy, MA.  I am looking to meet others who are interested in hiking naked in places where it is allowed.  I have never tried it, but it sounds like fun.
artclasmodl
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 02:25:31 AM »

Live just over the border in Schenectady, NY.
doctoryes48
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »

hello all.  I am a mature mwm who has had some experiences naked but not hiking.  Would love to try with you all.  I live in Boston but obviously willing to travel.  Hope to hear from some fellow enthusiasts.  Chris
RichNH
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »

OK, I'll bite, what does mwm stand for?   Huh
rooftopwilly
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »

mwm = married white male
RichNH
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »

Well, I don't know about nude hiking, it really depends upon the environment at the time, but if you ever get up to the Monadnock region for some hiking let me know and I'll try to meet up with you.  I regularly hike the Monadnock/Pack Monadnock area and I'm familiar with most of the trails there.  If we meet up during the week, we'll probably even get some nude hiking in as the number of people hiking during the week is a lot lower than on the weekend.

Rich
naturistsoaker
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 05:29:36 PM »

Thinking of a hike on Saturday, June 7th.  If interested, please drop me a note at naturistsoaker-at-yahoo-dot-com.  Suggestions of places to go are welcome.
martyfreedman
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 09:30:29 PM »

Northampton, Greenfield based nudist looking for friends in the area.  I have some nice spots close by with nude swimming to.  Email me if interested.
-marty
RichNH
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »

Naturistsoaker, are you determined to do a nude hike?  Monadnock is a good place to hike but its crowded on a good weekend.

Rich
naturistsoaker
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

Naturistsoaker, are you determined to do a nude hike?  Monadnock is a good place to hike but its crowded on a good weekend.

Rich

My preference is a nude hike.  With the forecast, i would enjoy that best.  A good aternative is a hike with skinny dipping to follow.
bare1
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 05:15:20 PM »

Hi, upper Cape Cod nudist here who loves to hike in the outfit I was born in.  Would like to me others, M/F who enjoy as much as I.
Pages: 1 2 3 » Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: