Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 09:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8277 Posts in 1135 Topics by 1273 Members
Latest Member: Jeffnaturist959
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  NUDE RECREATION AND ACTIVITIES
| |-+  Driving Naked
| | |-+  Driving Naked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » Go Down Print
Author Topic: Driving Naked  (Read 98990 times)
jaoliver
« on: April 29, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »

I did it once, I was at a nudist camp in Jersey, and I needed to move my van.  Now to do it on a main street would be good!
Report to moderator   Logged
donbe
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 07:26:35 AM »

If driving nude at a nudist club counts, I've done it many times.

Has anyone taken long trips and driven nude?
rooftopwilly
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:42:28 AM »

yep, i have taken a long trip once.  The longest I ever did it was across from Phoenix, AZ to Calexico, CA, in a convertible. That was a great feeling.

Back at home, I do it once in a while. After I go for a run (I usually run at night), I'll jump in the truck naked and drive to see how far I ran.

There was another time that a female friend and I had gone to see a band play. This band is known for getting the crowd pretty wet and dirty. So rather than getting my truck dirty inside, I stripped down and drove all the way home (about 25 minutes) like that.
masageman6969
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 02:45:47 AM »

I hear that it is not against the law to drive naked in any of the states, there may be local ordnances in some areas but no state laws.
Does any one have more info?
nudewalker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 11:20:29 AM »

My understanding is that the same laws that apply to public nudity can also be applied to being caught driving naked.  In order to be pulled over there would have to be probable cause (speeding, moving violation etc.) or a complaint from someone.  My advice therefore is: stay on back roads, mainly at night, don't attract attention and avoid big trucks!  It seems that everyone who gets caught is turned in by a truck driver who can see down into a vehicle or by exhibiting some sort of lewd behavior.
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »

My understanding is that the same laws that apply to public nudity can also be applied to being caught driving naked.  In order to be pulled over there would have to be probable cause (speeding, moving violation etc.) or a complaint from someone.  My advice therefore is: stay on back roads, mainly at night, don't attract attention and avoid big trucks!  It seems that everyone who gets caught is turned in by a truck driver who can see down into a vehicle or by exhibiting some sort of lewd behavior.

If one is driving naked in a state where doing so is illegal, I'd say don't break the law. Keep your clothes on. However, if you insist, I would say "Don't" drive at night. You can't see a cop car hiding in the dark until it's too late......and there you are naked, pulled over and trying desperately to think of a REALLY REALLY good excuse before the Cop(s) walk up to your car's window.  Grin
Jeff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »

I tryed it once and got passed bt two cops. I pulled over and redressed. Didn't think the risk was worth it. Jeffrey
hngrymann
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »

I have driven nude many times here in Colorado. But I am usually in a tall Ford F-350 4x4 that only semi truck drivers could see into.  I have a small towel handy in case I need to cover up for a female trucker.  I have enjoyed the experience many times and have never had a problem with it.
totaltanjim
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 06:53:10 PM »

I have been driving naked for over 30 years. As soon as I get into the car after work, off come the cloths (unless I have to make a stop on the way home). The drive home is about 30 miles, mainly on the freeway from Valencia to the San Fernando Valley. After being at work all day, it is nice to be able to relax on the drive home.

The longest drive I have done was on a five day trip in 1986 from home to the Grand Canyon, then to San Diego then back home. Other then stopping for gas, food, lodging and the time spent sight seeing I was able to stay nude almost all the time. While in San Diego I spent two days at Black
CaptC
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 02:50:49 PM »

About the same as totaltanjim.  More like 50 than 30 years, though.  Last job I had, I drove to and from nude -- about 50 miles.

Stopped by the cops twice, once while coming home from work.  I've found that I've got enough time to get dressed while they're running watches and warrants on the plate.

Short trips -- errands and the like -- I don't bother.  Any long ride, I'm likely naked, night more than day.
naturistnewt
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

I'm a newbie here. I stay as nude as I can. I do like to try new things tho. Two years ago I kept track of my nude driving miles. 2006 I drove over 2,000 miles in the nude. I'm an RVer. I've driven from Springdale, AR up through KC, MO, up through IA into SD totally nude. I've never been pulled over as of yet. My rule was, when the sun went down, my clothes would come off. I do have an e-mail "skycladdriver"

Newt
NudeGraybeard
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 10:20:32 AM »

I've driven naked many times. I worked about 35 miles from my home for years and frequently drove home naked after I got out of the city. One morning (my wife was away) I threw my clothes in my car and drove in naked and dressed in the parking lot. The most fun I've had is riding my motorcycle nude. I have done it three times, 25 miles, 15 miles twice, all done in the middle of the day and middle of the week on country roads. Did I get seen, you bet and some strange looks. One woman, who was next to the road, waved and gave me a big smile. I'm sure she realized I was nude. I look forward to the weather warming and riding nude again this summer.  NudeGraybeard, central NY
BlueTrain

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »

Clearly, if you like to hike nude, you want to do everything else nude as well, or so it seems. I have driven nude, mostly at night, but not further than about 300 miles at once. I have driven nude "door to door" from Northern Virginia to the Outer Banks of N.C. and that seemed like doing something. I have also driven the entire northern section of Skyline Drive nude as well and that was in the daytime. I also did a lot of nude hiking on that particular trip. Pity I only thought of doing these things relatively recently within the last ten years!
waynenude
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 02:32:47 PM »

I live on a farm in the boondocks in NE Vermont, started driving the farm truck on back roads naked except for work boots when I was 16, am 20 now and still do it every chance I have, drove naked to a nearby mall once and then got on shorts and T shirt to go into a Wall Marts, twice while naked I have picked up other teenagers hitchhiking on back farm roads, they were cool with it mostly.
AKBare

Eagle River Rock Portrait

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »

You guys got balls.  No pun intended Shocked)
AKBare

AKBare
smoothbill
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »

When ever I'm in NH I drive naked. My trip to town is 15 miles of back roads. It's great!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: