Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 10:55:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8214 Posts in 1127 Topics by 1254 Members
Latest Member: Jimbob
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  NUDE RECREATION AND ACTIVITIES
| |-+  Driving Naked
| | |-+  Driving Naked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » Go Down Print
Author Topic: Driving Naked  (Read 97502 times)
philnude
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

I often drive completely naked around on the back farm roads and then on to the big mall, stay way back on the edge of the lot and sit there in the F250 naked.
Report to moderator   Logged
nakedjay
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »

I have driven and have been driven a few times.  One day returning from work during the day, I pulled over, stripped and continued on home which was about 25 miles away.  Just doing that was a lot of fun, but I took some precautions having a towel handy to throw over my lap just in case.  But driving nude is not only comfy, but it is kind of a finger in the eye of society and it's restrictive laws.  My wife has driven me a few times when we were going out of town.  Again I just keep a towel handy.  If you aren't showing anything, it is hard to be breaking any laws.
AKBare

Eagle River Rock Portrait

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 02:16:48 AM »

Nakedjay,
Doesn't Nakedjay seem to have a very understanding, or at least tolerant wife?  How wonderful that she didn't pull over and make him get dressed!  Or get out! 

As a lead in to my own naked driving stories, Nakedjay mentioned in another post that he wants to move to Vermont for more nude freedoms.  Well, for me, anywhere that isn't home tends to help me out of my shell while driving, away from folks that might know me.  The foretold Vermont was involved in one of my two main naked driving experiences. 

Driving naked seemed like the natural thing to do while carpooling from naturist site to naturist site with fellow members of Naturist Life International, a Vermont naturist group.  We were on one of their naturist photo safaris, for which I was a model.  Several drives where quite some distance from each other on Vermont's country highways, so except for covering up in a few downtown areas I was free to be naked.

For those interested, Naturist Life International is a long-standing publisher of family-oriented, faith-based naturism.  Jim C. Cunningham is its founder, strong on his biblical beliefs and body acceptance.  For a couple years, another editor took the reigns, but JCC is in the process of reeling NLI back to his service again.  Sing praise for this great groundbreaking man!

Now that I live in Alaska, I've enjoyed one other naked driving moment in my life.  Last summer as I drove from Fairbanks to Anchorage, the sun was smokin' hot even with the windows open.  I picked up Subway on the edge of town, stripped, and drove on to one of the many secluded turn outs along the highway to eat lunch bare-assed on the tundra. 

Eating a foot-long Meatball Marinara and guzzling a drink takes time, you know.  The sub was toasted in the restaurant, and I was able to be toasted by the sun! 

From there I remained unclothed in transit for another hour or two before I finally decided that was enough for one day.  Many sections of the highway between Anchorage and Fairbanks are so barren that extending clothes-freedom is definitely a plan for the next long summer trek.

Too bad I aught to cover up for pumping gas.

AKBare
FLBareBear
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 09:58:46 PM »

Hi All,

Like most of the rest of you, I often enjoy nude drives.  I have found that I really don't have to worry too much about about others seeing me and being offended.  Sure, I've been seen a few times, but never had anyone report me as driving nude.   Cool

Of course, that case from south Florida encourages me also.  The judgement was, "while nude and in public while driving, the defendant did not do anything that could be considered 'lewd or lascivious', and therefore was not in violation of FL statute 800.03", and was found innocent of any charges.   Wink

The feeling of comfort is great and in warm weather it is cooler, too.  I even drove nude, occasionally, back when I drove an 18 wheeler cross-country.  I highly recommend everybody try some nude miles, even if just at night at first.   Grin
wackeril60445

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 11:13:26 AM »

I had a part time job where i made deliveries to small towns and farms off of the interstate. During the summer i wore a tee shirt and shorts. Once i was away from the heavy traffic off came the shirt and shorts and was naked till the next delivery. Since I drove a mini van I was sure that only drivers of trucks could see in. I always had a small towel for emergency cover ups, but never had to use it. For lunch break I would pull over next to a farm field and sit in the side door naked having lunch. Loved the feel of the sun and breeze on my naked body as i got a terrific tan.
X
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »

I have not tried nudism yet, or nude hiking, but I once drove my car nude. I drove early in the morning while it was still dark out, and I tried to get back when the sun started to come up, but didn't make it. I absolutely didn't think of that, and I didn't have a thing to cover up with, except a rain coat in my trunk. I pulled over nd waited until no cars were around and jumped out to grab it out of the trunk. I opened the trunk from inside the car and jumped out, and while my back turned digging for the rain coat,  an elderly guy came up from the trees, seems it was an entrance to a jogging path.  I tried to keep my back turned and ignor him, but he walked over and asked if I needed HELP. My heart sank and I was totally sheking. I hate to say this, and I am straight, but I got this spontaneous instant erection from the situation. I politley told himI was fine, just getting something to wear, and finally grabbed the rain coat. I was caught standing by my car in broad daylight after my little drive in the nude, but afterward it became one of most ineteresting and exciting memories.  Smiley
Nude Appalachian
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 10:24:04 PM »

Yes, several times, most recently about 90 miles last week on the interstate in WV and VA. I was heading home from a trip & enjoyed the sunshine. I keep shorts handy to cover up if needed, but as far as I know, no one has ever noticed.

Interesting that several folks mentioned driving nude at night. I prefer daylight so I can see the surroundings, including any possible problem spots, better. I passed a state trooper last week, for instance, and could see him coming for a ways. No problem (I wasn't speeding). Not that I haven't also driven nude at night as well.
ibnakid
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »

I'm new here but have to say that I love to drive naked. I live in upstate NY and in the summer when its hot I love to hit the interstate. I wear just a loose pair of shorts and once I get beyond the on ramp off they come. I drive a pickup and keep a towel handy just in case a trucker comes by. I love the feeling of the fresh air and the freedom. I haven't been "seen" ... yet anyway.  Tis is one of my favorite summer activities.
RichNH
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »

A thought just occurred to me.  I'm wondering about all this keeping shorts or a towel handy, yet if you are stopped by the police you may be asked to get out of the car.  I was thinking that perhaps a better solution would be to get something akin to a kilt.  I don't know if kilts wrap around or have a waist like a pair of pants but if they do wrap around then you could simply wear that and undo it.  If you are pulled over it would be really quick to simply rebutton the thing and you'd be all set.  Anyone know?

Huh
sal_limpone
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »

If driving nude at a nudist club counts, I've done it many times.

Has anyone taken long trips and driven nude?
\

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have never driven a car nude, but on a number
of trips to ponds, I have been a passenger both
going and coming back from nude swimming
holes. And that was nude.
Sal Limpone

daves_ndt
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

Ah yes, one of the joys in life- driving naked!  I enjoyed it only a couple of times before moving to Nevada, but once in the vast emptiness I found it the perfect way to travel especially since I didn't have air conditioning.  I frequently made the 350 mile trip across the state on US50 naked, and knew a number of places to stop for lunch where I could get off the road and enjoy a short walk or some sunning.  Generally spent vacation time exploring the back roads in the jeep, and often didn't dress for days at a time. 

I even found I could work nude sometimes- one of my jobs was mapping the back roads- this required 4WD which would overheat if the AC was used- so off came the clothes.  This was a bit more risky since I was in an official govt vehicle, but no one ever drives these roads and I never had a problem.

I usually sit on a beach towel, which is cooler than the seat and is a convient coverup if needed.  I can even tuck it in and get out of the vehicle if needed.  The only problem I have ever had is with construction stops.  In Nevada, they can be in the middle of nowhere and the flaggers are lonely.  If you are the first car (and ususally you are the only car) they want to be friendly.  I chatted with one for 15 minutes with just my towel across my lap.  After I got going again I realized that my shorts and shirt we laying on the seet next to me Smiley.  Another time, driving over the Sierra, I got stopped on a narrow road with a lot of other cars.  I was in an open Jeep.  People were already out of their cars and walking around and I only had a small towel (before I starting using the beach towel) so I was stuck just sitting there because it would have been very obvious if I tried to pull on my shorts.

Hasn't stopped me from enjoying au-natural trips.
clothesarestupid
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 09:25:22 AM »

I have a 40 mile commute each way, mostly on the Interstate.  On nice days, the clothes come off at the first stop light and bo back on at the last.  Anytime I go boating or swimming, my suit comes off (if I'm wearing one) in the parking lot just before I get into my truck.

I keep my shorts laid out on the center console of my truck, buttoned and zipped, front up, so if I feel the need to cover up at any point, I just pull them over and at first glance, it looks like I'm wearing them.  However, since I live in VT where there are no state laws against nudity, I've been utilizing my shorts less and less.
AKBare

Eagle River Rock Portrait

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »

In response to the possible need to get out of a car when pulled over for traffic violations, I figure those who drive naked have a few minutes to cover up as the officer gets out of his/her car and walks over to that of the driver.

AKBare
nudewalker

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »

From my experiance with law enforcement, the only reason for you to get out of the vehicle on a traffic stop is if your suspected of driving while impared.  As for dressing quickly, most officers want you to keep your hands on the wheel where they can see them.
CaptC
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »

I've been stopped by the police twice while driving naked.  In both cases, I had plenty of time to get dressed (well, dressed enough) while they were running watches and warrants on the plates.  But in UT, the police patrol with just one guy.  If there were two of them, it might have been a different story.

I NEVER try to remove or put on clothing while driving.  About as bad as a cell phone.  I take the clothes to the car at home and throw them on the passenger side seat and dress in the parking lot when I get where I'm going.  Then I undress in the parking lot and drive home and carry my clothes in to the house.  Did it just yesterday.

Naturally,
R.O.
waynenude
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »

Does driving a farm tractor while naked count, as a teenager I have done that many times in back fields while cultivating corn,mowing hay etc. Last summer my cousin Phil and I ran the hay baler while naked except for work boots, one of the fields ran within sight of a county road and we began to notice some cars going by several times and then stopping, we backed off somewhat but it was cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: