Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 03:12:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8209 Posts in 1127 Topics by 1253 Members
Latest Member: mikenlaurie
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Hiking Naked
|-+  HIKING NAKED
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  Attn:Women Hikers!!
Pages: 1 2 » Go Down Print
Author Topic: Attn:Women Hikers!!  (Read 4718 times)
jackal
« on: June 19, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »

Are there any women who like to do this naked hiking?  It seems like just men post here.  Just wondering....
Report to moderator   Logged
AK_Ani
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »

I'm new to this site, and have never actually hike nude... but am looking forward to my first experience this Sunday.
So there is at least one woman who's interested in naked hiking   Cheesy
~Ani
jackal
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:53:20 PM »

Well at least there's you Ani!
AK_Ani
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

One's gotta be better than none at all! Now if only I can convince some of my female friends to join me.
love2bnude
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »

One's gotta be better than none at all! Now if only I can convince some of my female friends to join me.

Do you ever drive naked Ani?
AK_Ani
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 03:59:14 PM »

I have, see my drive naked post Smiley
love2bnude
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

I have, see my drive naked post Smiley

I have found that to be the best place to start, because you can be partially private and only be seen by those you want to.  It helps build confidence in the feeling of being naked in semi public .  

Can you tell me a little bit about your driving experience?

I'm sorry, I am new with this and I'm not sure how to get to it
AK_Ani
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »

My naked driving experiences come from playing a road trip game that I know as "Pididle" The rules are simple, when you see a vehicle with a non-operating (broken, burnt out, etc) light, the first person to hit the roof of the car and exclaim "Pididle!" gets to make another person in the car take off an item of clothing.
I've played this game both on long road trips and just driving around town, but I've only actually removed enough clothes to be considered nude while on a long road trip driving from Alaska to Arizona.
It's a fun way to pass long road trips
twistedhalo1954
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

I'm a girl Smiley and just getting started on naked hiking myself. I started with going to a state park where there is an unofficial nude beach. I am now starting to hike the nature preserve around that park and finding a few places (so far) to walk naked for short distances. NY has legalized being topless for women on any beach, so it's a great place to start.
luvnhatelife
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 11:10:28 AM »

I'm new here. Just found out about this naked hiking today. I am a female, and I know that my husband and I would be interested in naked hiking. So luckily, if I go out hiking nude, I would have a male to protect me.  Smiley
nudewalker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »

It is great to see some female participation on this forum.  One question that I would have to have answered for my wifes' sake is how would you do a quick coverup if necessary?  She has often said that I have it easier since I only have to cover 1/2 as much.  I have suggested a romper, she once had a one piece terrycloth pullup or over for the beach.  So ladies, if you have any hints I'm sure the guys would appriciate it.
dewclaw
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 08:53:54 AM »

MY wife will go hiking naked with me if it is warm enough.She also loves to drive nude.We have this one place we go where we will lock our clothes in the car and only wear our boots.
starknaked
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 09:25:03 AM »

New member. I'm a married female who loves to hike naked.My husband is dewclaw.
JDKY
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »

Are there any women who like to do this naked hiking?  It seems like just men post here.  Just wondering....

Several women have since replied, but it doesn't look like any of them post regularly. Is naked hiking just a man thing? I know my wife isn't particularly interested in it.
DanJane
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 08:22:28 PM »

Hi Stark and Dew..we like doing the same!  Hard to find other couples sometime though. Getting warm up north here so we'll be heading out soon.
cercisflowertoo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 04:29:40 PM »

Hello , I'm a female naked hiker. I have a few friends that enjoy it as well. Always looking for other women that wold like to join us. Safety in numbers as they say !
Pages: 1 2 » Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: